Enjoy the Internet with Norton Internet Security 2014 award-winning protection!
Norton Internet Security 2014 Key Technologies:
• Online identity protection
• Phishing protection
• Smart firewall
• Social network protection
• Browser protection
• Rootkit protection
• Network mapping and monitoring
• Worm protection
• Parental controls management
Norton Internet Security 2014 Features:
• Norton Protection System – provides four unique layers of powerful protection to proactively stop online threats before they can infect your computer.
• Insight – checks where files came from and how long they’ve been around to stop new online threats before they can cause you trouble.
• Download Insight 2.0 – protects you from dangerous applications by telling you if an application may harm the health and stability of your computer before you install it.
• Norton Safe Web – protects you while you surf the Web by warning of and blocking unsafe and fake websites right in your search results.
• Norton Management – is cloud based so you can download, install, transfer, update or renew Norton products from anywhere right over the Internet.
• Parental controls management – lets you track your kids’ online activities through award-winning Norton Online Family so you can help protect them from online dangers.
• Network threat protection – detects threats as they travel over a network and eliminates them before they can reach your computer.
• Browser protection – protects you by checking for and blocking online threats as your browser loads, to stop online threats before they can do damage.
• SONAR 4 Behavioral Protection – monitors your computer for suspicious behavior to quickly and accurately detect and stop new threats.
• Norton Safe Web for Facebook – scans your News Feed for dangerous downloads and links to unsafe websites and warns you and your Facebook friends about them.
• FREE 24×7 support – offers you expert help and answers by phone, email, live chat or online whenever you need them. ****
• Vulnerability protection – stops cybercriminals from using security holes (vulnerabilities) in applications to sneak threats onto your PC.
• Norton Identity Safe – secures, remembers and automatically enters your website user names and passwords to prevent cybercriminals from stealing your information as you type. Now includes an online version so you can share logins among additional PCs protected by Norton Internet Security 2012.
• Antiphishing technology – Blocks fraudulent websites cybercriminals use to steal your identity and your money.
• Bandwidth management – Limits non-critical Norton updates when you connect to 3G networks to avoid using up your monthly data allotment or causing overage fees.
• Norton Pulse Updates – updates your protection every 5 to 15 minutes—without disrupting you—for up-to-the-minute protection against the latest threats.
• Email and instant message monitoring – scans email and IMs for suspicious links, attachments and other tricks cybercriminals use to steal your personal information.
• Smart two-way firewall – prevents cybercriminals from hacking into your PC and stealing your personal information—without constantly asking you to make the security decisions.
• Professional-strength spam blocking – keeps your mailbox free of unwanted, dangerous, and fraudulent emails.
• Network mapping and monitoring – shows all the devices connected to your home network, so you can spot uninvited guests using your wireless connection and/or eavesdropping on you.
• Norton Bootable Recovery Tool – creates an emergency CD/DVD/USB that gets your PC back up and running even if it’s so infected that it won’t start up.
• Silent mode – puts alerts and non-critical updates on hold when you’re watching movies or playing games in full-screen mode on your PC.
• Norton Control Center – gives you easy access to program settings and Web-based Norton services from your choice of a standard detailed view or a new simplified view.
• Smart scheduler – runs scans and updates only when you’re not using your PC.
• Monthly report – tells you what Norton Internet Security has done in the previous month to keep you safe from threats.
• Power saver settings – maximizes your laptop’s battery life by putting off non-critical activities until your computer is plugged in.
Supported OS: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.